Swedish online croupier in Malta
Have you ever thought of working as an online croupier? Do you like to be in the spotlight? Wouldn’t it be nice to do such work in a sunny place like Malta? Don’t let this chance slip through your fingers!
About the job:
As an online croupier, your main role is to host online casino games live on camera! You manage the game table and perform all game operations and procedures including monitoring and updating back-end systems. You communicate with the live players via the live chat system. You are representative and you enjoy being the center of attention. In addition, you also participate in table promotions, internal and external media campaigns such as photo sessions and brand advertising when needed.
What does the company do for you as an employee:
You receive an attractive salary and a “relocation package” (flight & shared apartment for 3 weeks). Then the company can help you find permanent accommodation. You follow a paid training course of more than 2 weeks. You receive monthly performance bonuses, team assistance bonuses and loyalty bonuses. You get a free membership of the gym and a privilege card. You regularly participate in activities and participate in team building events. You can also follow workshops for entertainment, makeup, modeling and communication. There are also opportunities for individual development and career opportunities.
Information about Malta:
Malta is a paradise with a pleasant Mediterranean climate in the Mediterranean. The island lies between the countries of Italy, Libya and Tunisia. It is full of beautiful places and different sights and is rich in history. The Maltese cuisine consists of dishes from Italy, Spain, Turkey, Greece and North Africa. Do you like hiking and being in the nature? There are many hiking trails through picturesque villages. Mainly through the historic capital of Valletta. Located between the islands of Malta and Gozo is the “Blue Lagoon”. A lagoon with a beautiful turquoise blue reflection of the water. With the ferry you can easily sail from Malta to Gozo.
What we offer:
- – A gross monthly salary of € 1,666
- – A bonus of around € 9,000 per year.
- – Relocation package (flight and accommodation for the first 3 weeks)
- – Growth opportunities within the organization.
- – Airport transfer
- – Team outings
- – Different workshops
- – Work clothing, gym subscription and health insurance
- – Just an unforgettable life experience!
Who we are searching for:
- – You are fluent in Swedish (spoken and written).
- – You speak English well (in speaking and writing).
- – You are very flexible and can be deployed 24/7.
- – Your customer friendliness is excellent.
- – You are positive and approach your work proactively.
- – You have a huge sense of responsibility.
- – Available for at least 12 months.
- – At least 18 years or older.
Senaste hittade jobben i Malta
Obs! annonserna öppnas i ett nytt fönster