Content Coordinator For Sweden
Företag: StayCool OÜ
Plats: Tallinn, Estland
At Coolbet you’ll find a very dynamic and friendly environment, where everyone is working together in order to take the company forward.
Since the start in the summer of 2016 we have built a very strong team, but we now want to make it even stronger.
That’s why we are now looking for a Content Coordinator for Coolbet Sweden.
As a Content Coordinator you will play a key role in all of Coolbet’s communication, both internally and externally.
You should have a big interest in writing and communication in general, and no problem in taking responsibility and initiative yourself, but at the same time you have to be good at working together with other departments within the company.
You will be a part of the Swedish Marketing Team (with great colleagues) and will be reporting to the Country Manager of Sweden.
Preferably you will work at our HQ in Tallinn, but for the right candidate it could be possible to work remotely.
• Writing newsletters and other promotional material for Coolbet.
• Translations and adaptations from English to Swedish concerning content on site and other marketing materials.
• Produce and ensure that qualitative and on-brand content is published in Coolbet Sweden’s social media channels.
• Cooperate with different departments within the company in order to reach the best possible result.
• Very good writing skills in Swedish.
• Fluent in English and Swedish.
• A creative mind.
• An interest in sports and betting.
• Experience with Twitter and/or other social media channels.
Extra plus if you…
• are able to be flexible concerning different work times.
• have experience from the gaming industry.
• have a graphical sense and good attention to details.
• can work individually and take initiative.
• The chance to work together with an experienced and professional team.
• Fun environment, awesome people and a multinational team.
• Competitive salary.
We will continuously read applications and interview interesting candidates. If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senaste hittade jobben i Estland
Obs! annonserna öppnas i ett nytt fönster
- Data Processor
- HR Manager, Operations Estonia
- CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (with Norwegian/ Swedish language)
- Swedish speaking Supply Chain Management Specialist – Buyer
- Language speakers needed Medical Information & Safety Operations Specialist, grade 28/29, home based in Estonia
- Swedish speaking HR Service Specialist