Swedish Speaking Support – Live & Work in Belfast!
Plats: Belfast, UK
Fantastic opportunities for Swedish speakers in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Concentrix is a leading global business services company with over 100,000 staff in 125+ delivery centres around the world. We work in partnership with leading names in technology, e-commerce, retail and more. We have exciting opportunities now for Swedish speakers to join our growing team!
Every day you’ll make a difference to our Clients’ customers:
• Providing an outstanding customer experience, which is relevant, memorable and personal.
• Become a champion in delivering world-class customer service and a true ambassador for our Clients’ brand and services.
• Assisting customers via email, social media, web, and phone.
• Maintaining and promoting a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
• Working on your own and as part of a cohesive supportive team.
• You will be comfortable in a fast-paced, performance-based environment with plenty of dynamic change, ready to embrace a changing marketplace and new technology.
• You will seek ongoing learning on our Client’s services and the industry.
Get in touch if you have:
• Fluent written and spoken English & Swedish.
• The desire to live and work abroad.
• A minimum of 6 months experience in a customer service role (in any sector).
• Experience with Microsoft Office & strong working knowledge of internet. The ability to learn and adapt to new software.
• The ability to work to targets, handling times and customer satisfaction.
• Experience of working in a team environment.
• The ability to communicate effectively via telephone, with active listening, as well as the ability to communicate effectively via email, social media and live chat.
What can we offer you?
• Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
• Permanent contracts.
• City centre location.
• Onsite gym and cafe.
• 28 days annual leave.
• Employee discounts scheme.
• Pension scheme.
• Excellent relocation package.
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
• Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sports and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, beautiful countryside and a spectacular coastline.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast, one of the cheapest cities to live in in the UK!
Swedish Sales Executive – Relocate to Liverpool
Företag: Service Source
Plats: Liverpool, Storbritannien
Upon completion of training, the Swedish Renewal Sales Representative will call an existing customer base to encourage renewals of existing customer contracts. You will cultivate relationships with client contacts and depending on the client engagement you are working on, your role may involve up-selling additional services to complement or add to those which they already utilise.
We are looking to speak with candidates who are fluent in Swedish and keen to experience the culture of a new City such as Liverpool. Ideal candidates with experience in Account Management, Customer Services, B2B, B2C or Direct Sales experience would be desirable.
Swedish Renewal Sales Representatives will provide sales forecasting and submit requests for customer quotes, perform customer research, and update account notes in our customer relationship management (CRM) system.
• Achieve your quota by selling product/service renewals for some of the most recognized technology companies, may offer up-sell opportunities when applicable
• Work within an established customer and own a dedicated territory
• Develop the expertise to provide accurate monthly/quarterly sales forecast
• Acquire invaluable experience updating and managing your opportunity pipeline in the latest CRM technology
• Collaborate with other Renewal Sales Reps and management to optimize sales processes
• High volume of customer contacts through phone and email each day
• Effectively partner and build relationships with external clients
• Will manage basic objection handling with customers
• Must have excellent product knowledge
• Must be able to speak English and Swedish to a business proficient level
• 9-12 months of prior experience working in a customer service or sales capacity required
• College degree preferred
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment required
• Working knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Must have excellent communication skills (verbal, written)
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Highly competitive; goal & achievement oriented
• Desire to achieve results and advance through a fast growing organization
• Possess highly effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to form strong business relationships
• Discipline around following processes
• Ability to solve complex problems
• Successful behaviours include: Assertive, Persistent and resilient, Confident, Organized, Highly engaging and sociable.
Startdatum: januari 2018
Plats: Sunningdale, Berkshire
Mogen mothers help sökes (gärna pensionär). Liten stuga får disponeras. Städning, strykning, hund- och barnpassning. Ej heltid. Körkort. Referenser. Föregående hjälp rekommenderar.
Senaste hittade jobben i Storbritannien
Obs! annonserna öppnas i ett nytt fönster
WP Job Hunter: No matches